Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite days to celebrate! I am so excited for tomorrow. I had my Valentine’s cards ready to go way.too.early. I love letting my girls how much they mean to me. We all know that a great group of girlfriends is irreplaceable! Girl’s nights are easily some of my favorite nights. I always feel like I am retreating to college, where every night was fun slumber party with my favorite ladies!
The Perfect Girl’s Night
- Make a list of goodies to pick up
3. Emily Ley Hooray Notepad (and it’s on sale!!!)
- At home manis are a must!
- Grab a movie/TV series
1. Mean Girls
2. Golden Girls
- Decide if it a takeout or recipe type of night
1. Shrimp Scampi from News Anchor to Homemaker (She’s a fellow UGA alum with great recipes!!)
2. Barberitos (a UGA alum favorite! I am so glad we have two in Atlanta now!!)
- Dessert, dessert, dessert!
1. Oreo Balls
3. Frozen Hot Chocolate from Six Sisters (they even have a video!)
Whether you are with your hubby/fiance/boyfriend or having a girl’s night, I hope you have a fabulous time! My hubby and I will be cooking up some seafood at home, a tradition we started in college.