We spent a lot of time indoors this week (thanks to Pax), so we had plenty of time to surf the internet. Here are some things that caught our attention:
Image via Access Atlanta (1982 Snow Jam flashback story)
- Everyone has seen the Facebook videos that are all over our newsfeeds lately, but here’s an honest take on them. It’s hilarious!
- This article has some of the best news I’ve heard in a long time. Now we may not have to mortgage our homes for a J. Crew t-shirt!
- BuzzFeed quizzes are a great way to pass the time:
– Which emoji are you? I got the dancing girls… not sure that’s accurate but I’ll take it.
-Which Shark Tank shark are you? (Aubrey is obsessed with Shark Tank!)
- Check out our friend Corey’s new blog, Where There’s a Will There’s a Waylon. It’s a really funny take on what it’s like to have a newborn from a dad’s point of view.
- I’m really excited it’s the weekend, but not quite as excited as this little guy is to meet Ellen. So adorable!
Have a great weekend!