It is no secret that Farm Burger is one of my favorite restaurants in all of Atlanta. You could say it’s on my weekly (sometimes daily #sorrynotsorry) rotation. It is my go to staple for girls nights, co-worker lunches, family visits… you name it. The first time my mama dined at Farm Burger she said it tasted straight from the farm. My papa was a farmer, so my mama really does know farm fresh! I have never introduced someone who wasn’t impressed with the quality of food and customer service Farm Burger provides.
Leslie and I ventured to Farm Burger this week with one of our college friends, Nicole. We don’t like to pick favorites, but Farm Burger Dunwoody has a Morelli’s Ice Cream (currently on ScoutMob…score!) so we did. Farm Burger has locations in Buckhead and Downtown Decatur, which are both fabulous as well!
It should be stated that I
never rarely eat red meat, but I do at Farm Burger. I am not some crazy carnivore obsessed with a burger joint. In fact, my husband claims we don’t eat enough meat.
Reasons why I love Farm Burger
- YUMMY Gluten Free Buns! (If you are living with Celiac or are gluten intolerant you know this hard to find!)
- The salads are delish. (Normally, I would choose the fries, but they aren’t gluten free.)
- They are always watching out for me. “Hey, the fries are cross contaminated.” (They really are. I didn’t take their advice and let’s just say it didn’t end well.)
- Their specials are incredible! I would never be able to think of their combos.
- They support local farmers.
- They love social media. Find them on Twitter at @FarmBurger and Facebook.
- They post their specials change daily!
Let’s not all run to Farm Burger at once! Happy eating.