I love hosting showers for my dear friends. It brings me so much joy to celebrate the special ladies of my life when they are getting married or having a baby. Over the past few years, I have developed some shower must haves. These make my life so much easier and my parties so much fun!
1. Paper Style is my go-to place for invites! I discovered this online haven last summer when I was searching for invitations at a local paper store. The store was showing me a variety of customization options and I realized http://www.PaperStyle.com was at the top of the screen. Paper Style will work with you to create the most beautiful invitations. Plus, they usually ship same day or next day. The entire site is 20% off until April 8.
Hint: Use left over invites to make a banner.
2.Hobby Lobby is the place I have all of my invites framed. The frames are usually 50% off and they only charge around $10 for framing if you only use one mat. Download the Hobby Lobby app for a coupon that will make it even cheaper. How crazy is that? This is a great memento for the guest of honor.
3. My Just Rite Monogram Stamper is a must have! You can customize any monogram on the stamping pad. I use this when making favors and signs for showers. They are hard to find, but eBay and Amazon won’t let you down. I picked my ink, thank you stamp and tags up at Hobby Lobby.
4. As we all know, Target is a must when party planning. The new Oh Joy! collection is fantastic. Also, the Spritz Collection has pre-made tissue tassels. Day saved/made. For those wondering, I picked my bar cart up at Ballard Designs.
5. Fresh flowers are another must for Spring showers! I always get mine at Trader Joes. My co-host picked up 5 groups of flowers for under $35.
5. Good eats are always important! My menu always includes cupcakes!
6. Lastly, cute favors are a great way to send your guest on their way.
Enjoy shower planning!