Happy Friday. We are enjoying the spring weather and hoping it stays!
1. Spring is finally here! I’m so excited for fun dresses-especially from Tibi’s spring line. This layered halter dress is the perfect addition to your closet! – Emily Lani
2. A few years ago I invested in a shower curtain that I love. I had one custom made because I liked the fabric and wanted to hang it close to the ceiling making my small apartment bathroom look bigger and prettier. With the shower curtain bar being so high, I hung a second bar lower for the liner. This was not very pretty but no one could see it unless they were in the shower. On a random Target trip last weekend I stumbled across this extra long liner and my world has been changed for the better. Why did I not think to see if there was a solution to my problem sooner! – Kathryn Ruth
3. Everyone needs a good light chambray shirt. I found this one at Old Navy for a steal. It is currently only $15. I wear mine at least once a week because they go with everything. Be aware that the shirt runs large. My favorite way to style my light chambray shirt is with Loft black skinny jeans, Tory Burch tan flats and a statement necklace. – Aubrey Lee
4. I have a confession… I am lazy when it comes to cooking. If something calls for chopping, mincing or grinding, it can be difficult to convince myself I want to prepare whatever dish it is. For Christmas, I received a Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, and it has completely changed my attitude! I use mine mostly for chopping onions and grinding spices for recipes. The best part of all (besides that it’s easy to clean), is how small the device is. When you live in a small space (ahem 700 square feet), space is valuable! You can buy it here and here. – Mallory Anne
5. Now that it’s finally feeling like Spring (*knocks on wood*), I’ve been swapping out my trusty blue jeans for my white jeans from Old Navy more often. They’re a great skinny, but not too skinny fit. Trust me – no one wants their white jeans to be too skinny. At only $23 these are a steal! I’m not the neatest person in the world so I don’t like to spend much on something that will be stained in a matter of minutes. There aren’t a ton of sizes left online, but I’m sure you can find these in your local Old Navy. – LC
6. I absolutely love my Cole Haan nude, peep-toe pumps. I bought them several years ago and wore them so much that I had to buy another pair recently. The Nike AIR technology makes it possible to make them all day without getting uncomfortable. You can purchase them on their website. – Frances Ellison