This past weekend, I ventured to the Root City Market Pop Up Shop at West Elm. I love Root City Market events because I ALWAYS find new vendors to obsess over. One of my #hometownbesties, Katie, accompanied me for a morning of great shopping.We both bought many wonderful items and found some others to add to our wish list. No worries if you aren’t an Atlanta native since all vendors can be found on the www. I promise you are going to want the Beyonce butter knife.
- Yours is the Earth was my first stop. I couldn’t decide what I wanted to buy. There were so many wonderful items.
- Terra Captura had the most awesome terrariums. The owner said some of them would live for years, which is a plus for this girl.
- Muncle Fred Art has the most beautiful, felt flowers. The owner was giving a portion of her sales to Beloved Atlanta (how cool is that?).
- Project FED (Feed Everyone Daily) had some of the most interesting pieces. The jewelry was also completely customizable. Travis, the owner, encouraged using a popular saying from your mother to create a piece for Mother’s Day.
- Aster + Bay had wonderful skin & hair care products. Katie was obsessed with their packaging. It was BEAUTIFUL!
Trudy + Oliver had very unique modern and vintage jewelry. I loved the handmade look of the pieces.
Intown Sundries soap and candles could lure you from across the store. Everything is handmade & everything is wonderful.
- Block & Hammer had some unique pieces. I had never seen butter knives like these before.
- I was so happy when I found out XK Macarons would have a booth. I could live on Xanna’s macarons. Key Lime is my new favorite.
I’ve already framed my ATL postcard framed and in my kitchen.
Also, my Intown Sundries candles have already made it into two different gift bags.
Who are your favorite local vendors? Let us know!