Memorial Day weekend is almost here, and I cannot wait to kick off the summer season!
If you are sticking around Atlanta this weekend, there are a lot of fun events going on you must check out. One of my personal favorites is Brew at the Zoo on Saturday. You can drink beer and visit the zoo animals all while raising money for Zoo Atlanta... it’s pretty hard to beat that! If you are wanting an event that is a little more patriotic, head over to Stone Mountain for their Salute the Troops weekend. I love watching their firework and laser show every year. Pack a picnic and spend the day hiking!
Another personal favorite Memorial Day activity is just hanging out at Lake Lanier or at the pool. Water, sun and a cook-out are all that I need! Regardless of how you plan on spending your Memorial Day weekend, we’ve got you covered on what to wear. Check out a few pieces that I picked up for my Memorial Day weekend! Warning- almost everything is white and blue (my favorite… #sorryimnotsorry).
1. ‘Java’ Bandeau Bikini top and bottom ($74 & $66)
2. Double-V Lace Cover Up ($63.50)
3. Botanici T-Straps sandals ($68)
4. Deanna Tank Top Romper ($158)
5. Skinny Skinny jeans in pure white ($115)
6. Sperry Top-Sider Anchor Chambray ($98)
7. The Livingston Seersucker Dress ($125)
8. Factory Chambray Pocket Popover ($39.50)
How are you spending your Memorial Day weekend?
– Mallory Anne