1. Aubrey Lee – JCrew, FACTORY TEXTURED COTTON DRESS
I love a great pink dress! It is so easy to dress up with gold accessories or go more causal with big, fun costume jewelry. I needed to order this dress one size up.
2. Kathryn Ruth – Lilly Pulitzer, Gloria Empire Waist Maxi
I bought this Lilly dress at the beginning of the summer to wear to one of the casual events at my Sweet Briar 5-year reunion. It is the perfect versatile dress, and I plan to wear it to a wedding shower this weekend! I have the the Sea Soiree print.
3. LC – Dress Up, Pretty Purple Pockets Dress
I recently wore this to a friend’s bridal shower and got quite a few compliments. Dress Up Boutique has a lot of really cute things at really affordable prices!
4. Mallory Anne – JCrew, Factory Scalloped Shift Dress
I love my scalloped shift dress from J.Crew! I have worn this dress to several dinners, showers and weddings. I usually pair the dress with an oatmeal sweater.
5. Emily Lani – Express,Ruffled Zip-Front Romper
Rompers are my favorite because they are so comfortable and can be dressed up or down. Express always has huge sales. I don’t love a lot of what they carry, but they usually have a few great basic pieces like this romper.