Who doesn’t love a good food blog?! Today I am going to share a few of my favorites with you.
1. 100 Days of Real Food In 2010, Lisa Leake and her family pledged to 100 days without any processed or refined foods. They enjoyed it so much that they have made it their lifestyle. She puts up lots of yummy recipes (and is writing a cookbook!) as well as lots of fun tips and tricks to help her followers eat unprocessed foods.
2. Skinnytaste Gina Homolka posts healthy, family-friendly meals. Her Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip is absolutely delicious. I also follow her on Facebook and Instragram and the photos will make you drool!
3. Food Babe Vani Hari never ceases to amaze me. She investigates what is in our food, how it is grown, and what chemicals are used in food production. She believes in eating whole, non-GMO foods and has persuaded many large food companies to change their ways. If nothing else, you should go see what she does and how she does it.
4. PaleOMG I recently started following PaleOMG and I love it. She is a foodie that happens to follow a paleo diet. She will tell you that she absolutely loves food and it shows.
5. I Quit Sugar A coworker introduced me to I Quit Sugar this week. There is an 8-week program that cuts out sugar to gets you to a diet of not eating sugar. It seems intense, but I think I am going to try it!