Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here. There are so many good things on major markdown – including some new arrivals. I’m trying my best to avoid going anywhere near a Nordstrom because my wallet needs a little timeout, but there’s nothing stopping me from filling up my virtual shopping cart, right?? Here are a few of my faves:
- The #NSale is the perfect time to stock up on basics that you don’t normally like to buy for yourself. My favorite Hanky Panky’s are a steal right now. These are my favorite t-shirt bras, so I did have to scoop up a few while they’re discounted.
- I’ve got a trip to the rainy Northwest coming up soon, and this packable rain coat would be perfect (also these waterproof flats). If you’re in the mood for a major splurge for fall, the Burberry coat selection is pretty major. Also love this coat for fall.
- I love my Nike Free tennis shoes. There’s also a ton of good workout wear available (like the Nike capris and our beloved Tempos.)
- Now is the perfect time to up your denim game for fall. I love these black skinnies and these Paige jeans are my favorite.
- Love this elbow patch sweater for fall.
- I’m always looking for good office basics. These Kate Spade pumps are timeless (also available in nude).
- We all love Tory over at Supper Club of the South. Nordstrom has a great selection of TB on sale. (love this crossbody bag and these sparkly wedges would go with anything – also Tory’s fragrance is one of my faves).
- Also our friends over at Kendra Scott even have some items included in the sale!
I could literally go on all day about everything I want to buy. I might have a problem. If you see me walking anywhere near a Nordstrom please pull me away.
Don’t forget to enter to win a $50 gift card from InkSpot and Fire Hydrant Press!