Cool weather is on its way and our feet must be ready! I am so excited because I love to wear tights and dresses. As a child I hated them, but now I love them. So sorry Mommy for all the screaming as a child, I have no idea what I was thinking!
These are a few of my favorite shoes I will be wearing to work this fall and winter.
1. L.K.Bennett Sybila Patent Leather Platform Pump– It took one of my best friends forcing me to buy this lower heal pump and it was the best decision I ever made. For work the mid height heal is perfect for making it from meeting to meeting.
2. Ann Taylor Shara Tortoiseshell Patent Leather Block Heels– I ordered this shoe yesterday because they were 40% off and I loved mine from last year. The chunk heal adds a fun touch the is comfortable.
3. Repetto Ballerina Cendrillon– I bought these shoes last January in Paris and they are beautiful and holding up very well. They come in so many colors it was hard to choose black, but I am glad I did. Sometimes it is nice to be different and not have on TB flats. Nothing against the Reva, but I (and everyone else in my office) wear them all the time.
4. Banana Republic Alana Bow Ballet Flat– I just picked up this flat yesterday 50% off at Banana. I love the navy and will be wearing it with brown, navy, and black.
5. Sam Edelman Jacelyn– To add a bit of trendy to my normally conservative footwear world I bought these booties. They are super cute and the hidden platform makes them easy to wear all day in the office. Working in advertising I need to be trendy in some client situations and these will do the trick.
5. Stuart Weitzman THE 5050 BOOT– If you are like me you are thinking I cant wear this tight or tall of a boot, well you are wrong and so was I. They are so flattering and easy to pair with dresses, skirts, and leggings.
Do you have a pair of work shoes you can’t live without?