Hello all! The hubs and I are enjoying a beautiful wedding weekend in Isle of Palms. The weather is frigid, but the views are incredible.
Can you believe these pics are less than 24 hours apart? We had a crazy drive to the Low Country yesterday from Atlanta.
Recipe from the week:
Bacon and Sausage Crustless Quiche
This recipe was inspired by a busy Friday, Atlanta traffic and what was in the fridge.
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1/2 – 1 cup Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons RF sour cream
- 1/4 shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded RF cheddar
- 3 slices of Sargento thin sliced sharp cheddar
- 1/2 tablespoon basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook bacon (microwave or stovetop)
- Spray pie pan with EVOO
- Line bacon on bottom of pie pan
- Lay 3 slices of Sargento thin sliced sharp cheddar on top
- Whisk all remaining ingredients together except for sausage
- Pour mixture on top of bacon and cheese
- Top with sausage
- Cook for 25-30 min
Reads from the week:
With the holidays coming up, you want to make sure you don’t make these cheese plate mistakes.
Tory Burch is offering up career advice. You need to read this.
This Atlanta shopping list is unreal. Sign me up! Does anyone want to go all over the city for me?
In a decorating rut? These pictures from Southern Living will definitely help you out.
What’s your Southern city? Take this quiz to find out.
The red cups are back! I will definitely be grabbing a Christmas drink in downtown Charleston tonight.