Hello all! I hope you have had a fabulous weekend. I was so lucky to have my mama and sister in town this weekend. We went and saw Steel Magnolias last night at the Alliance and it was FABULOUS!
On Friday, I had my first holiday shopping day of the year at Target. I LOVE the Christmas season. I’m always worried if I don’t grab my favorites at Target, they’ll sell out before I get the opportunity to grab them.
- Filled with Joy mug
- Puppy PJs
- Chalkboard Placemats (will definitely be using for cheese serving and parties!)
- Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate
- Starbucks Holiday Roast K Cups
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha (cold and ready to drink!)
- Cairn Terrier Wrapping Paper (probably really Scottie… but just not for me!)
Recipe of the week:
The last few weeks have been full of travel and the grocery store has not been getting very much attention from me. It has definitely made me creative in my meal choices. One day for lunch this week, I whipped up a apple and muenster grilled cheese. It was so good, I had it again for dinner!
- 2 slices muenster cheese
- 1/2 apple sliced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 2 slices of bread (I prefer Udi’s Gluten Free)
- Put dijon mustard on both slices of bread.
- Put a piece of cheese on both slices of bread.
- Place apple on one side and close sandwich.
- Butter the outside.
- Cook in skillet.
Reads for the week:
- Tory Burch is having a HUGE shoe sale! I really want some more of these. Also, Santa can I have these, these and these.
- Tiny Prints has 25% off Holiday cards. I need to order stat!
- Southern Living’s November recipe list looks fabulous. I can’t wait to make a few of these.
- Real Simple has an article on “How to Host an Incredible Thanksgiving Dinner without Losing your Mind”. This is a must read.
- The Every Girl’s 7 pieces we’re wearing now is great!