Happy Sunday! This weekend has been an absolute blast (also known as putting off writing my dissertation)! On Friday, the hubs and I headed to our favorite Mexican spot, La Botana. On Saturday, I brunched with one of my college girl friends at Alon’s. You must got there! The market had tons of gluten free goodies. I can’t wait to break into the Marilyn’s gluten free cheese straws I picked up. I spent my afternoon being apart of the Junior League of Atlanta “I Am JLA” series. LC and I headed to Farm Burger for dinner and then had the awesome opportunity to see Andy Cohen live as part as his book tour. We can’t wait to read The Andy Cohen Diaries. Today has been full of shopping.
My favorite finds of the day were:
- These awesome boots in black (on sale!).
- This dress I can’t wait to wear at my conference in Boston this week (40% off).
- This tote in black (30% off).
- This beautiful cake stand (on sale for $20 in store with an additional 30% off).
- This TOMS Poncho (selling out quickly!).
- These black pants.
My Birchbox was incredible this month! You need this Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner.
Plus, I am still loving this mug!
Reads from the week:
- You need this gold polish for the holidays.
- Fancy Ashley’s gift guides are INCREDIBLE! Read them all.
- Southern Living’s 22 sweet potato recipes look incredible.
- I want to go on one of these Blue Ridge Fall retreats.
- BAC’s Holiday Hostess Guide is phenomenal!
Have a wonderful week!
love, Aubrey Lee