Happy Sunday! I’ve been in Boston since Wednesday for a conference and am truly enjoying the city (post to come!). If you are ever in town, a trip to the Wired Puppy is a must!
*special thanks to my PhD colleague, J Nix, for the pics!
Recipes from the week:
Gluten Free French Toast
Butternut Squad Soup
Easy recipe ever! I stole this right off the back of a Trader Joe’s butternut squash bag.
- Steam Trader Joe’s squash for 5 minutes in microwave.
- Heat 1 cup of chicken broth in microwave.
- Place in Ninja.
- Add sage to taste.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Blend until desired consistency.
Reads from the week:
- Ten festive snacks you need for your next party.
- Amazing Christmas gift guide #1.
- Amazing Christmas gift guide #2 (I need this portable humidifier).
- Amazing Christmas gift guide #3.
- I can’t wait to buy these for my favorite hostesses this season!
- I will definitely make this and this for one of my holiday gatherings.
- This cleanse will definitely come in handy after Thanksgiving and help you fit into party clothes (you already have!).
- During this holiday season, remember why you love your spouse (even when life gets crazy).
Have a wonderful week!
Love, Aubrey Lee