I am so excited warmer temps are upon us! Here’s to lazy days and cute outfits (and saving some $$$).
When shopping, I try and buy pieces that can make many different outfits and looks. I love having staples to play around with in my closet. Additionally, I search for pieces that are classics and will give me many years of wear.
- Coral is practically a neutral during the summer. I can’t wait for this tank to come in.
- Who doesn’t love a super cute coozie for their pool side drink?
- A ruffle bikini is one of my favorite things. Plus, the cute ruffles distract people from your problem areas.
- I will be having many strawberry lemonades in this tumbler this summer.
- A wrinkle free not clingy maxi skirt? I already own one of these and plan on adding another to my closet in case something happens to it (does anyone do this?).
- These wedges go with everything. I have them in black as well.
- These Jack Rogers are not only super cute, but affordable as well. Plus, they can get wet.
- This dress is awesome to throw on and do errands around town. It’s breezy and light.
- I can’t wait for Sunday to pick up this cute cover up.
- These black shorts are so great. You can dress them up or down. I love them with wedges and sandals.
- I wear these earrings all the time. The add the perfect amount of pop to any outfit.
- How cute are these sparkly croakies? Kate Spade has done it again.
- This dress is perfect for summer date nights. The plain color will allow you to wear it again and again.
- Lastly, this skirt is perfect for patio nights with your favorites. It’s flawy and flattering.